where do I send the Internet usage bill?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by 8ladez, Aug 18, 2015.

1. 8ladez Member

So I have been playing 10 almost 11 years and now im forced to download the game again 18gig's of usage which is gonna cost me about $45 bucks where do i send the bill or will you give us all DBC?
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Re-select Full Download under Game Version. Close and reopen the launchpad.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  3. Mircury Templar - A.B.

I did that, when i reopen the launcher it starts to preload the assets again.
  4. Mitten Active Member

All I get is a black launch pad. Nothing else. Just black.
    Great update DBG.
  5. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Switch regions. It should validate all assets, and probably download a bit of region specific files. Wait for it to complete, then switch regions back to your original.

I switched to EU-English, and it downloaded about 18K of data. Then I switched back to US, and it again downloaded/updated about 18K. Then I was able to play.
  6. Wulfhammer Active Member

Select a different game version like EU English and let it roll for a minute then close the launcher.
    Re-open launcher and re-select US English.
  7. Antisocial Member

Buy a little Daybreak Cash, then retry the launcher. Should clear right up
  8. Utulme Member

One thing after another at Daybreak
  9. Luciar Active Member

Ignore the trolls. Listening to them is bad for your health.

Preloading assets is not re-downloading. It's preparing some common game resources before you launch the client. If you're downloading, it will say so.
  10. Cenen of Permafrost Member

EQ2 has had this problem for years. Sometimes, for no good reason, the game deletes and redownloads the paks folder. It's happen to me 3 times in 10 years. Now I keep a backup of the paks folder in case it tries it again.
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

If you are on Full Download, you will NEVER see the message "Preloading assets".