Where can I find these items?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Benj, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Benj Well-Known Member

2. Miaga Member

Not sure on those specific items but the only places I have seen 410 gear so far is music box quests and graceless kill on the zone boss in solo zones.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

As far as I know all the Expedient loot comes from the Music Boxes. It's not the first time you don't see all the possible rewards from examining the box. I've always found that annoying. If you want to keep it a secret just don't show the box.
    Benj likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Also note that mastercrafted gear is 410 Resolve, and if you refine the rares and experiment on it, it's pretty nice stuff.
  5. Benj Well-Known Member

I'm already wearing a lot of mastercrafted gear. Unfortunately, there's only one MC wrist and only one MC ring, and they're lore-equip. That means I need a dropped/rewarded piece for the other wrist and ring slots. I'll have to pay better attention when running music boxes, but I don't think I've seen any items that weren't explicitly on the reward crate.

One of my guildmates swears he's seen 410 gear on a zone boss graceless, but I've only seen 405 that way. The only 410 gear I've seen in solos is merc gear.
  6. Miaga Member

It's rare but yes u can get 410 non Merc gear from graceless kills on zone bosses, i get maybe 1 in 10 with the rest mainly being Merc gear or 405 gear.
  7. Benj Well-Known Member

I did a full music box run today, totaling 36 attempts on that particular loot crate. Every item I received was explicitly part of that mission crate, so I'm pretty confident the four I linked above aren't from music boxes.
  8. Benj Well-Known Member

I got one of these items as bonus loot from the final boss in Eye of the Storm, Graceless. I guess they're just rare.