Where are the GU65.5 raids??

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by brokenshieldd, Feb 18, 2013.

1. brokenshieldd Active Member

Guys u said GU65.5 was going to go live on 2-26-13. Today is 2-18-13 and I have not see any of the stuff for GU65.5 on the Beta server. Even if u put it up today on Beta it will only give us 8 days to test it befor it goes live.
    Twyxx likes this.
  2. Glassjaw Active Member

It would be nice to see some feedback on this even if it is negative feedback along the lines of the zones simply are not ready for test and the release will be delayed on live because of this but it will allow for more fine tuning and proper testing.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I was hoping to get a peak at them too before launch.
    I guess they are just testing them internally :(
  4. Shanak Member

Hahaha, how cute, people still think SOE cares about testing. Isn't this fiasco of an expansion proof enough that they don't? Over 2 months after launch now and they still haven't gotten HE figured out. They can never seem to reproduce anything that goes wrong on live, so they just use live servers as their test servers these days. Make us pay to test their game for em.
  5. Gaarysal Active Member

I know for a fact the Dreadcutter x4 is being tested on a dev/private beta server (a friend's guild was testing it). I'd like the know who will be testing the x2, I have this strong feeling it will be impossible at first just like every x2 has ever been. 1 week is just not enough time to test, leave feedback, fix, and retest.
  6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

So basically your saying the new x4 is being tested on a secure private beta server for the chosen few players/guild favorites of the dev staff in the dark from the rest of the playing community...does anyone else seen the problem here with this especially since neither the new x4(dreadcutter are you guys serious) and the new x2 are still not even on beta for the general player base to test them out and work out the major problems (and we all know there will be aplenty of).

The dev staff needs to stop making the same damm bloody mistakes they keep making going on near a decade.
  7. Twyxx Well-Known Member

I dunno, I can see some value in smaller, more focused testing. It's just two zones and the adornments changes as far as we've heard. Not something you need a large population to test. Hopefully this testing produces better results than last time.
  8. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the zones are on regular beta. Whether the zone ins actually work or if you need a dev to zone you in, idk. I haven't tried.
  9. Emissary Vex Active Member

This is why I hate podcasts. They share tons of important information in it but the majority of the player base doesn't want to use podcasts and they don't transcribe the news anywhere else causing tons of confusion. Its my understanding that its already been said in podcast that it has been delayed until March; of course there is no link I can provide unless you want to listen to random podcasts for hours on end to maybe confirm that.
  10. Lament Active Member

Actually speaking for myself, I like the fact that content is totally fresh (if said content works) and not totally dissected over on ZAM / Wikia before it is even live. I remember stumbling onto the peacock line in DoF when there was no information at all on it as it was not included in the beta. I got loads of disco's on the quest related items. It was really addictive.
  11. Ucala Well-Known Member

assuming they are the same zone ins as WE and DC as it is already, they fail to be on the normal beta server, atleast not able to be access'd by any public means, but atleast someone might be testing it
  12. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Does it realy matter, if it´s gets tested or not? I mean, look at the history, we all gona test the gold status beta of things ^ ^ (erm, don´t mean to rude or so.... i know and i do honor work on coding!)
  13. Luzionist Active Member

Does anyone have any information at all about either of these zones, amount of names, where on the difficulty they are to fill in, lore on said zones anything.
  14. Plavem Active Member

SoE says, " Incoming more raids! "

Drinal says, " All your raid are belong to me "
  15. Ucala Well-Known Member

not a set number, but you can easily assume that they have the normal 3-6 names I would say. x2 will probably be the new group zone (imo) and the x4 will just be a cluster of mobs for conjs/warlocks/reckless SK to parse (just like group zone)
  16. Le Clown Active Member

ITT: people thinking this content wasn't made when expansion launched and just not released.
  17. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'm just kind of LoL'ing at a x4 on Dreadcutter. Unless it's got one mob and has added some room, this will be a ton of fun.
  18. Uncle Active Member

so of the pod cast posted today 3 mobs( all HM) hint of Loot is jewerly and is comming out with 65.5
  19. Balbasur Active Member

Revelations of BB is testing it, don't worry guys.