Where are the good Swashbuckler weapons?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Thunndarx, Oct 7, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Thunndarx Guest

I am a 70 Swash on the Everfrost server. I have been carrying around Xegonite weapons since level 62. My guild is not big so I am unable to raid much except for the occasional AoA or Labs pickup raids.

What I want to know is where are the good swashy weapons?

Where do they drop?

There has got to be something out there that is attainable even if your not in an uber raiding guild.

I search the brokers every day for some weapons and nothing. However i see tons of fabled 2 handers for tanks ect.

Please help me.
  2. ARCHIVED-BenDJ Guest

Are you looking for DW or 1H weapons?

For DW you can do Grizfazzle's quest for a good DW weapon in Bonemire. There's also Turadramin's fang in Blackscale Sephulcre. You can also quest for another DW (Essensia) in SoS. For fabled DW weapons, Grinning Dirk of Horror drops of one of the nameds in Halls of Seeing (or was it Lyceum?). There's also another dagger that drops in one of these zones, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

For 1H, the Velium weapons that drop in DT are usually sold on brokers as they drop pretty often and are pretty affordable. And for fabled 1H weapons, you can get Frostwrath from one of the mobs in Lab of Lord Vyemn, and Shadow Axe drops from a Shadowy Prescence in Halls of Seeing. And possibly Vilucidae's Sword of Shielding from Vilucidae in Lyceum if you have a well organized raid force.

I don't think you need an uber raiding guild to get these drops.

I'm sure there are more, but that's the one's I could recommend with a non-hardcore raiding guild.
  3. ARCHIVED-SmCaudata Guest

Fabled Weapons. Note that some are tradable. I have seen the Shadow Axe on the broker before.

Duel Wield:
    Grinning Dirk of Horror - first named in LoA
    Dirk of Negativity - Shadowy Presence (first named in HoS) (Tradable)

1hd
    Shadow Axe - Shadowy Pressence HoS (Tradable)
    Frostwrath - Crosolander Labs
    Axe of the Bloodbeast - Bloodbeast HoS (Tradable)
    Sword of Shielding - Priest of Thule LoA
    Ancient Vorpal Blade/Ancient Sarnak War Cutlass - Venekor HoS (Tradable?)

Vyemm also drops a nice duel wield and a nice 1 hander.

It still bugs me that the best duel wield weapons drop of the first named mobs in the easier t7 raid zones when the best 1 hand weapons drop Venekor. Shadow Axe is a nice weapon as well, but not on par with how good the Dirks are with their perfect damage range and perfect 2.0/4.0 second delays.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

If you are not into raiding, I would recommend the following

If dual wield:

Grizzfazzle's Dirk - from the Grizzfazzle quest at the Drednever camp in Bonemire. Kill 20 ravasects, report back, kill Devourer in Den of Devourer.
    Turadramin's Fang - from first named in Blackscale Sepulcher.
    If one handed:
    Doomrage Blade - from Doom Guard Tammuz in Halls of Fate. You must kill him to get the blade to drop (not guaranteed to drop, though.) If you skip him and do the present run, he will instead drop a randomed unique treasured item, or a legendary brawler tunic, or a legendary scout tunic.
    Blade of Embers - from the rare named Flamelord in Vaults.
  5. ARCHIVED-SmCaudata Guest

Also, the 1 handed axe from PoA from one of the named near the dragons. Brakazar or something like that. The highest ledgendary DPS I think. Also, there is an easy to get 1hander from the named in the pool in FC. It is no drop and quite common.