When is Frostfell coming to test and then live?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Siren, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

if they don't put it on Test today I suspect we will have one week to test it since Thursday is Thanksgiving.
    Belenos and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That also might give us some indication on whether or not there'll be much of any new content, other than new recipes. :-/

Uwk
    Belenos likes this.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

True well lets see I was hoping they would implement it on test this week have a friend that likes to watch me play and I wanted to show him more about why I like this game.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Domino and I were hoping to get Frostfell on test this week, but alas... that was not to be. It's shaping up great though, with new recipes, buyables, armor, and quests!

~ Kaitheel
    Xillean, GrunEQ, Belenos and 7 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But, but, but...does it WORK?? :-/

Uwk
    Belenos likes this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

How could it, when it's not DONE?

~ Kaitheel
    Dendrelis, Xillean, Spindle and 3 others like this.
  7. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Could you maybe give us a sneak preview please? Like a screenshot of something new we get to craft? Pleaseplease?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Please +1? :)

Uwk
    Belenos likes this.
  9. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Pretty please with snowflakes on top??
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I want to be able to buy or craft some ugly sweaters.
    and give us gingerbread cookies to put on our frost fell trees .
    I neeeeed some reindeer for my sleigh.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Reindeer are relatively easy to get...relatively. :-/

Uwk
    whose friendship with EQ2Furniture.com knows no bounds :D
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

quests she said quests we will get new everything :):D:):D
    I want a pony please santa clug
    I know you can get reindeer I just through that in because I remembered I had this sleigh standing around
    and patience children all you are allowed to do is shake the presents and wonder what's inside.
    NO PEEKING.
    remember bad kids that sneak around, get coal for Frostfell.
    Belenos and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! ;)

I'm just hoping we do get the chance to Test it for at least a week before it goes Live... ;->

Uwk
    Belenos likes this.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

"Kaitheel, I want to steal that graphic".

Me too . . .
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*Runs around shaking boxes and bags and tries to guess what each item is*
    Tohopka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::shake, shake, shake >KSSH<::

Dang it, Qui, ya broke it... :D

Uwk
    Tohopka likes this.
  17. Tohopka Active Member

I need an incentive to finish decorating my frosty dwelling. I'm usually bummed out this time of year. Was hoping to get a sneak peek also maybe to raise my spirits.
    But much easier to slice the tape and peal back the wrapper :cool:
  18. Kokorobosoi Active Member

I'd just like to mention that all of the computers in the house have been now set to "Frostfell is coming". All. Of. Them.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just make sure:

1) you use "invisible" tape, not the old-fashioned shiny stuff
    2) you don't leave a new crease, fold, or spindle in the wrapping

Uwk
    who's a master of getting the toy (or whatever) from the cereal box without having to eat the frequently nasty over-sugared cereal:
    0) BUY cereal, take home; do NOT attempt this in the store!
    0a) wash and dry hands thoroughly if anyone but you or a germ-sharing level of loved one will be eating the cereal afterwards
    1) open box
    2) first check to see if insert is between the bag and the box inside (they do that sometimes)
    2a) if so, easily extract inserted item from box, or simply lift out bag and grab ;->
    2b) if not:
    3) GENTLY tilt the box on all four sides, one after another, while looking inside; once you find item, GENTLY shake cereal to the point where anything buried in it will be accessible; cereal should NOT emerge from box unless there's a bowl to catch it
    4) GENTLY shake the box until you're able to insert a hand between the cereal and the bag, preferably without touching either the cereal or the bag (no matter how clean your hands are ;->); GENTLY smish the box into more of a round shape if you have to
    5) gently grasp insert with fingertips
    6) extract from cereal until free; then grab (gently if it's fragile/cheaply made)
    7) unwrap and enjoy! Unless:
    7a) it's a collectible, in which case wipe the cereal bits from the wrapper and store the whole thing, still wrapped, in an acid-free, fireproof, crush-proof, etc. environment ;->
    Kokorobosoi likes this.
  20. Lexxiii Active Member

How does Test work? I am not big on decorating (my freeblooods house has almost everything from quests and such in it) and I only have one max crafter level. But last year was my first Frostfell and I loved it. So I really want to do test but have never done it. So do I need to make a toon on test and if I do is there a buffer person that I can get to where I can do everything?