When is Everquest2.com gonna update the character profiles?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Levatino, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Levatino Guest

My char is still showing Runnyeye and stats are still not updated?
    I know there were things much more important but now maybe some time can be found?
  2. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

You are suppose to be using the EQ2 Mobile app, it's horrible, but if you can get it to show something it's mostly right on some parts. Don't expect EQ2Players to be fixed any time soon.
    What you will see most often on the mobile app is "Server timed out while processing request."
    Seriously if they would just release the character data feeds to the community working stuff would appear in less than a week. /sigh
  3. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

It would be nice but it would even be better if it were accurate (which It has not)
  4. ARCHIVED-Fragzzt Guest

Will get updated the 30th of Feburary :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

OK it has been updated.
    But where is the history of levels gained during the month it didn't update?
    Is that lost permanently?
  6. ARCHIVED-Levatino Guest

Terron@Splitpaw wrote:
    when? mine is still showing Runnyeye
  7. ARCHIVED-Circes Guest

Fragzzt wrote:
    Couldn't prove it by me.
  8. ARCHIVED-HeadImp Guest

I had 8 server discoveries when DoV launched. I just want to see if any were world discoveries, and it still only shows the other 4 server discoveries I made. Also, I have characters on Crushbone, and the ranking and number of quests completed hasn't changed since (at least) the merger with Lucan d'Lere server. When I go to the leaderboard for quest completion, no names are shown, and the rest is in computer giberish, and it doesn't have the option to sort by server anymore.
  9. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Ok, so Smokejumper was kind *cough* enough to let us know that "December is a busy month"...
    I understand "January was a busy month" because of beta.
    I understand "February was a busy month" because of launch.
    I suppose "March is a busy month" because everyone works on correcting the bugs.
    I assume "April will be a busy month" because fisheses don't fly right towards the hands of Gollum
    "May will be a busy month" because they'll all go outside to pick some flowers

mmmh...

Could we get back to a WORKING website one day, if you're not too busy?
  10. ARCHIVED-Erurat Guest