When Dark Elf Girl's Wore Chaps!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Zabjade, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

One of the things I miss from EQ1.
    Alas the only image I have been able to find was this one. (Loved the old Pre-Luclin leather Chaps)
    [IMG]
    Not my screenshot BTW so I can not be held accountable for where that cursor is. I'm hoping that if I am unable to make them for the player made appearance items that someone else will take up the banner.
  2. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

The original pre-luclin interface no less. Too bad that when the Luclin models came out, they put more detail to show that the blue skin was actually blue leather. :/
  3. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

It's buttless chaps Friday here in the EQ2 art department!
  4. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

ttobey wrote:
    I was SO disappointed when it turned out that Void Leather Wrapped Chaps were NOT actually assless chaps. We need REAL chaps!
  5. ARCHIVED-Balzamonn Guest

Ttobey I need photographic proof of that or I don't believe it. :p
  6. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

We're having another heat wave here today!
  7. ARCHIVED-Balzamonn Guest

So buttless chaps and tube tops? Oh the image I just got made me cringe a little lol
  8. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Actually Tom wears it pretty well.
  9. ARCHIVED-Balzamonn Guest

Lol covic! When you said that I imagined him dressed like that dancing around to the song "I'm Sexy and I know it!"
  10. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

ttobey wrote:
    You should have gotten your Art-department over there to take notes Spammit!
    Still the Dark Elf Chaps have haunted my dreams(and art) a lot! Now I just have to figure out how to make the skintight pants (Hart, Arasai, etc) and add the thong flaps...

[IMG]
    BLAG!!! So need to finish up an updated image of the chaps, I think they where being worn by a pair of knife-wielding assassin twins. (Hunts through unfinished art)