Whats worse? The flowers or the Plat sales?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Pain Divine, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Pain Divine Guest

[p]So I log in... and I had logged out in TS. Before I could get going anywhere I get: *BING* "You have mail" So I think "Hey, someone mailed me... maybe its those boots I wanted"[/p][p]Before I can even start casting recall *BING* "You have mail" By this time I realize my recalls down... so I start running for the zone line and then:[/p][p]*BING* "You have mail" Now I'm thinking "Whats going on? *BING* "You have mail" Does it inform me every time I get a mail message? *BING* "You have mail" OMFG, whats going on? *BING* "You have mail" By the time I make it back to Qeynos I had 2 of those stupid flower emails and about 10, count them 10 messages from plat sellers. I friggen hate both the flowers and the plat seller crap. If I wanted flowers I could buy them myself... and the plat sellers... well thats SOEs fault. Hire me for a week... I'd put an end to it. It's not hard. Despite the line of BS you keep feeding us. Come on forum mod, post the link to the message where you tell us to use /report (you know, that think that does absolutely nothing) and continue to ignore the problem.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

[p]The flowers were free.[/p][p]Just thought Id point that out before they lock this one.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-pandemonium73 Guest

There are only two pages of threads here and you had to post ANOTHER one on this topic? Go look at the other thread on this topic to see how lame most respondents find this complaint to be. Try looking at what's already been posted for just a minute before you post, and you won't clutter up the boards by starting new threads on topics already being discussed in other ones. Since this is obviously a SPAM post on a topic we are already talking about, this should be locked.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pain Divine Guest

Hey, if they just took the forum mods that were oh-so efficiant at locking threads about the plat sellers and put them ingame to ban the plat seller spammer dudes as soon as they started.... We wouldn't have a problem now would we? lol
  5. ARCHIVED-Jai1 Guest

[p]Easy, Plats sellas![/p][p]IBTL FTW[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Natak Guest

I think people who complain about the flowers are the worst. Flowers: free. Can delete. Does not break the EULA Plat sellers: Can delete/report. DOES break the EULA. Complainers? Priceless.
  7. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

Pain Divine wrote:
    Thank you for the vote of confidence, but I think we moderators will just stick to what we do best (enforcing the forum rules here on the forums). :) I agree plat sellers in-game are annoying -- I regularly /report them myself. Let's stick to one thread about the issue though please.