whats up with all the weaponbonus stuff?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xavion, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

seriously if just basic melee damage is just garbage and pretty much pointless why is it we are getting orange adorns to raise the cap and stuff? I mean why don't they just make new cyan adorns that give 100 wb or whatever instead of making orange ones garbage with a +100wb overcap? I was hoping the new orange adorns were something mind blowly good but if it turns out they are all just wb overcap related why even bother?
    Mermut likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Only thing I can think of is to justify all the wdb stats on so much of the gear?
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

Huh? Sorry Mermut I have no idea what you meant. Please clarify it for us please.

OK I reread it a few times and figured it out.

I agree with the OP that its kinda useless, even though I stubbornly still have a lot of auto attack stats (still hate the changes to the game) I can see what you meant.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

All the excess auto-attack stats on armor and such... if we have overcap, maybe they think we'll start putting effort into auto-attack stats... justifying the itemization that still weights auto-attack stats as if they have equal value with stats that increase spelll/CA damage.