What's the reward / next step after Imprinting History Lesson?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Sheyn, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Sheyn Member

HI all,

What is the next step of Imprinting History Lesson from Tento? Done 4 times now and not sure how many more I need to run before something triggers.

Also there's an Examine-able item that gives me [shattered], and [somethingelse] that feels like a recipe as it says I've learned it. But nothing in recipes.

Kinda lost, seeking guidance please!

- Sheyn
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

The metal shard you got in the final box is auto-consumed when you examine it. There are 20 unique shards to find. You can track the progress in an achievement, in the Quests -> Shattered Overture category. I've heard that 17 of the shards can be found in the solo zone, but all 20 can be found in the heroic zone.
    Twyla and Sheyn like this.
  3. Sheyn Member

Thank you Benj!
  4. girney Active Member

does anyone know if all 20 drop in the solo zone?
  5. Rojjr Active Member

No. At least three have to come from the heroic, but you can save up 3 or more heroic shards(do not examine) and then finish the achievement when you have the rest filled in with metal shards from the solo.
  6. girney Active Member

thank you. i dont do heroics so i wont be getting that reward
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

It's honestly not hard. Having a full group means you'll be done in 5-10 minutes, but it's just a group version of the solo and all the mechanics from those bosses inside.
  8. girney Active Member

i am sure that it is an easy instance for a group. the hard part is finding a group. it has been a long time since my guild grouped (those few that are still here are tradeskillers) and pugs are very rare.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Someone offered to run the zone with me with their mystic last week. It would've taken longer, but I could've done it if i wanted to invest the time.