What's going on with the personal harvest depot?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Alanducar, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Alanducar Active Member

Okay so i was reading in the BETA update notes that their are new depots that are going to be added to the recipes we currently have for those that make them. The issue isn't this however...its the line afterwards that has me concerned. They are going to mark certain house items as "house-lore". This means we will only be able to have one type of item in our house at a time. This means for all of you who have more than one depot they might dissapear or who knows what else. I was curious if there was anyone that could shed some light on this or speculate on what is going to happen with this important part of the game. I know without the depots i couldn't craft in my own personal space. I just like to do my own personal work from home.

Any info is appreciated! :)
  2. Alanducar Active Member

hmm.......nothing to see here, no sir nothing at all........carry on...

*whistles to himself and looks up at the sky*
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Alanducar you might want to check out the Tradeskill forum for information regarding this....there is a post called "
    Personal Depots!! They're on Beta!"

Ack sorry about the copy/paste hugeness. If you have questions that probably the best spot to ask. Someone has screen shot showing each depot and what rares it will require to make and made notes below on how much they store, etc.

Happy dances!
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

6. Alanducar Active Member

As soon as i wrote this topic starter i realized that somebody had already posted information that explained what was going on in another topic posted on the forums lol. But thanks for the information and i am glad that word is being circulated about how the boxes aren't going to be tossed aside, now i can put ALL my harvestables into one box and not have to worry about what to do with them all lol. Now if only they could fix up that fuel depot to hold more than 20 items and i think everything would be smooth sailing :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.