What you missed during the downtime!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Calthine, Sep 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

The game is up, the forums are up, and we had a fun day at Allakhazam with a TON of people in our IRC chat. It gave me warm fuzzies to have so many people hitting our forums for news on the downtime, thanks for joining us!

We had little light reading today to help ease the downtime withdrawals. Here's the links in case you didn't stop by:
    The Emperor's New Clothes
    Why Is Downtime Good?
    Why do I hate Karana?
  2. ARCHIVED-Kiara- Guest

I know that there are two gods missing from the list of articles. I'm working on them. I swear to... umm... whatever god I worship... * wanders off to check *
  3. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Kiara wrote:
    I'm ready for that interview when ever you have the time. Wouldn't want that list of Gods to be incomplete for too long. ^^
  4. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Another fine downtime day in 'Zam IRC!

Among many other guests.. we had several familiar faces join us last night and this morning...

'Zam's newest edition to the staff: Bludwyng "Is that rat always this annoying?"

Calthine: "I'm now convinced all Ratonga's are perverts and should be on Ritalin!"

WinWin: "After meeting Spyder I'm considering writing romance novels instead. Fabio has nothing on that sexah rodent!"

Lydia: "I haven't laughed this hard since I was doing whip-its in high school!!"

Stugein: "I want to move to a PvP server for the sole purpose of killing those who abuse the Appearance tab"

Grimwell: "Spyder.. you're the reason developers quit the game industry and get jobs as baggers at Piggly Wiggly"

Siobah: "If you're stealthed, why can I still see you?"

Tamat: "I'm not saying anything cause I don't want to encourage you, Spyder!! Doh!!! Damn rat!"

Yes these are comedy relief.. and completely fictitious.. well.. maybe not Cal's.. XD

Join us every day in IRC.. Stug and I will be there as always.. its the only place we can pick up hawt half-elves!
  5. ARCHIVED-Tamat Guest

It was great to see everyone in the channel today! Please feel free to join us everyday for the craziness that is Allakhazam IRC! ;)