What tradeskill to take to 100

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Liral, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Liral Active Member

Not really much of a tradeskiller but am exited to have a level 100 now that I bought the pre-order and want to know which TS classes are most useful these days.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

If you want the one most useful to yourself, that would have to be your decision.
    If you are still unsure, a provisioner is good. That way you can make your own food and drink
    Or an alchemist for potions.
    Or a woodworker for ammo.
    Best to make it a crafter that can help supply you with the consumables you go through the most.
    Heicco and Prissetta like this.
  3. Liral Active Member

Thx for reply. In all honesty I am an altaholic who hasn't really played end game but rather takes toons to like level 70 and loses interest (soemtimes as early as level 50 or 60 lol) and also enjoys making money off of the broker. So it would likely be one where it has some decent viability for making a bit of extra money off of the broker. Not a fortune but just a supplemental income.
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

In that case, the provisioner suggestion sounds right on the money.....so to speak.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Also carpenters can make money in the long run, especially if they are also maxed at tinkering.

Its not like a plat minting machine or anything but its a consistent source of income.

Cyrrena
  6. Zakrul New Member

i use Tradeskills as a means of being self sufficient, why buy when i can make it myself. Sure i'll flip an extra item or 3 but i save a lot, the only thing i really buy is fuels.