What... this cannot be happening...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xeos, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Xeos Well-Known Member

I am having a blast on the TLE PVP server. Job well done on the devs part, it is such a huge change with such a short time of actually running the company. I am thoroughly impressed.

Bet you thought this was going to just be another negative post huh!
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Amazingly (especially if you ignore FFS and DLW which I do), Deathtoll really harkens back to the launch-era feel of open PvP.

See guys, it really CAN be done, lol.

And a lot of the things that aren't like the old days such as 20 levels of sub class grind just to get to your class, and shared XP debt, rather sucked anyway. You carried on in EQ2 despite those things, instead of because of them.

Moreover, adding the Isle of Refuge hugely added to that nostalgic feel.

Three cheers, Daybreak! And here's hoping Deathtoll gets permanently locked at Kingdom of Sky, before things can begin falling apart.
    Xephane likes this.
  3. Maldaris Active Member

I'll go one more for Stormhold, and advocate perma-lock after Echoes of Faydwer. I leveled past New Tunaria on the live servers, so I'd like to see what it was like on first release. After that, apart from maybe an expanded AA tally (though it is just a thought, and nothing I insist on), I'd be perfectly happy staying right at that point.

Well, that, and today I received the quest from Brogand Mclelland in New Halas to talk to his sister...on the Butcherblock docks...
  4. Wolvelf Object Reference not set to an Instance...

Yep, nice job.
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

I said the same thing when she circled yes for the first time.

Course the dilemma came in not knowing the entire algorithm...step two was not even hypothesized.

:p
  6. Kendayar Active Member

if you like dungeons that bore you to tears and make you question the value of life, new tunaria is just for you.

seriously nobody ran that zone