What server has the most west coast guilds/population?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Photus, May 8, 2013.

1. Photus Member

What server has the most west coast guilds and population? I am on Unrest and its all mid west or east coast and am looking for a server with west coast population. Please let me know if your server has a high population of west coast players thanks.
  2. Photus Member

Anyone? or am I one of the few west coast people left playing his game on any server lol. Please reply if your server has a healthy west coast player base please.
  3. Kitsuka Member

I don't think its that there isn't anyone on the west coast playing. I think they are around, but that is only a 2 hour time difference from CST. Its not enough of a difference that they are unable to play with everyone else in the US. So there is no west coast server. So really you just want to find a highly populated US server.

So in that case, there is Crushbone as a non-RP server and Antonia Bayle as an RP server.
  4. Photus Member

That's mainly what i am asking I am tired of being on a server that is dead from everyone logging early when its only 8 pm here. I am looking for a server with raid guilds that's start raiding at 7 or 8 PM pacific time. Right now most on my server start at 3 to 5:30 pm my time which is to early. Also people puging at around 8:00 pm to 1:00 Am my time. East coast people that would be 4 am which is the issue now.

Midwest guilds also start around 5:30 pm my time which again is to early also the issue atm on unrest.
  5. Baarbossa Active Member

Well what do you play? I'm an officer in After Dark on the AB server send me message in game on baarbossa or repose. We raid 10 pm to 1 am CST MWF
  6. Applo Member

Go to the character creation screen and build a new character...when you get to the point in which you choose your character name and server it will list the servers populations from lowest to highest AT THAT MOMENT (it will always list Nagafen last because it's the only PvP server).

I guarantee you that the most populated server will either be Freeport or AB. The difference between the type of populations on those servers is that Freeport probably has a larger percentage of it's population in low-mid level free to play characters and AB is more end game populated.

But see for yourself. Pick 10pm PDT to test it out.
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

We raid 6:30 - 9PM PST on unrest.

I'm not aware of anyone raiding later unless you count aussies.
  9. Athenia Well-Known Member

I've seen a few guilds on Crushbone that start raids between 6-7pm PST. Y U No Die and Vigilance immediately come to mind, and I swear there's at least two or three others. There's also raid alliances on Crushbone that start at various times, and I know at least one Brigade they've got starts in that 6-7pm time frame. Some options there at least.

Edit: Vendetta popped up - they raid 6-9pm PST and are looking for a Dirge. Hope that all helps!
  10. Regolas Well-Known Member

Black on Everfrost is 8pm - 11pm PST, sometimes later.
  11. Athilia Member

Athenia is right !

There are several PST guilds in Crushbone you might want to check out. YUND for example has more west coast people than any guild I know :D