What is this Golden Path?

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Brenlo, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Lexander@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    There's a dev chat coming up, hopefully someone will get a question regarding this answered there. I have many chars in Qeynos so I am curious myself!
  2. ARCHIVED-Avora Guest

Morro Twistedbriar wrote:
    This is a comment I do agree with.
    Most people I have seen group for FG, WC, and maybe BB but that's it at lower levels. And the occasional group to kill a named for AA.
    But no real reason to besides that. And that's a shame. I do know Antonica was revamped so many Heroics are now gone taking away the reason to group.
    Aesome@Kithicor wrote:
    I can sort of give you an explination of it, as I've gone through a bit.
    First off, you'll notice new NPCs with quests in Timorous Deep and Greater Faydark. TD ones go a bit more into the lore of the war between the Sarnak and the Hoareans.
    Secondly, pay attention to what the NPCs say. They usually "hint" on who to talk to next but not give an actual quest.
    BBM got the biggest revamp of them all. When you do TD/Neriak/GFay, there are supposed to be quests at a certain point that direct you to visit BBM docks. That is where there are more NPCs and you will notice a better progression of quests in a "line" as well as a big change to NPC and mob positions.
    Now, my guess is from what OP said, that from BBM, you will be directed to another zone for quests when you finish those in the Golden Path from BBM or before that.
  3. ARCHIVED-HorseWhisperer Guest

"Golden Path" is a really unfortunate name and needs to be changed because it sounds like it might be associated with the Shining Path. Unless that association was intentional....
  4. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Itsey@Everfrost wrote:
    It has nothing to do with that and absolutely no possible association unless you go out of your way to try and make it that way.
    I'm going to lock this down now as the discussion has stopped being useful.