what is my tradeskill and level?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Goldra, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Goldra Active Member

Is there a way to see which trade skill I have and what level I'm at?
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

You can see it in the character select screen or if you're already loged on, your character sheet (adv level on left side, TS level on right side).
    If nothing show, you haven't done TS yet on this character.
  3. Goldra Active Member

Ok I did find the level tab and I'm at 49/50 on most of them except for transmute, and I found the trade skill on right side but that has mostly zeroes. Neither tell me which one I picked however in New Halas I found a NPC who will reset my trade skill but then I have to redo all of the work and recipes. Maybe that'll be better since I would know then. But still I was thinking there should be a way to tell which one. Even looked in the knowledge icons but can't figure it out - thanks for helping.
  4. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Mine appears 1) on the character log in screen, 2) at the top of my screen while playing (profit ui) and 3) open character window (default c) and at the top of the window when you look at the "stats II" tab
  5. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Also, your experience bar (at the bottom of the screen) can be switched (by right clicking on it) between Adventure, Tradeskill and Alternate Advancement. It shows your level and how close you are to the next level, though not your chosen class.
  6. Ihopeu812 New Member

Open up your character screen, by pressing the letter "c", it should open up to show your character and what you have equipped. On the right at the every top it will list both your adv. level and class, as well as, your trade skill level and class. You will know your looking at the proper screen if you see your toon geared in it's real gear not it's appearance gear, if you have any on, that is.
  7. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Actually, you can get the level and class on most character pages (not Mercenary or Warder (for Beastlord)) BUT you have to have the Stats sidepage open, click on the button on the bottom left of the Character window, and the General section has to be expanded, if you have a plus sign to the left of General then click on it so it opens up and shows its info.
  8. Bladenkerst New Member

Or you can find the recipe merchant, open the window and scroll thru till you see the ones you can use and highest level that is not red...
  9. Goldra Active Member

this is exactly what I did after thinking that this would tell me what books I have and have not leveled enough to buy. So I am craftsman but going to switch to be able to eventually get into alchemy which is Scholar I believe. Thank you so much for all of the replies - nice to see!