what instances are available on Kaladim?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Mysticali, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Mysticali New Member

My friends and I are looking for instances to play in. We have a small window of time to play as we are all working adults with families. Having multiple groups run over us to kill mobs and names is ruining our gameplay experience. Having no animosity for our fellow players we realise this isn't their fault but the mechanics at play. It would great to have the opportunity to play in our own instances.

Why are so many instances not available? like The Condemned Catacomb, Gobblerock's Hideout, The Cauldron Hollow.

We are all around level 30 looking to play in our own instance, what is available?
  2. Tominator Member

How about Nek Castle? (Nektropos) It's a low 30's instanced zone and even offers a couple of HQs (Hadden's Earring, Missing Mask)
  3. Mysticali New Member

That's our next target once a few members catch up. Glad to hear its open though.
    Tominator likes this.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Some of the instances I level in:
    Firemist Gully - 12-25ish
    Condemned Catacombs - 22-30ish
    Nek Castle - 30-38ish
    Deathfist Citadel - 38-45
    Icespire Summit - 40-45
    Tower of Drafling - 40-46
    Miragul Menagerie - 45-50
    Sanctum of Fear - 46-50
    Icy Dig - 49-50

This Wiki page would probably help you, granted not all are in game yet, but my list above works from 12-50

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Dungeon_Timeline
    Carynn and Feara like this.
  5. Mysticali New Member

Thanks for the list Atan. You sure you levelled in Catacombs? It didn't seem available when we tried to go there.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I think you need to buy a key from a nearby NPC.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Condemned_Catacomb_Key

Note that when the mid-expansion content releases with Bloodline Chronicles and Splitpaw Saga that the number of instances will increase.
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

Every person in the group needs to buy the key and examine it, then the zone in becomes clickable.

Probably not alot of people doing it cause I disco'd quite a bit in there.
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

Historically, Bloodlines has been super good xp, particularly the inner zone that requires the access quest. I have historically used it for leveling and locking/grinding aa.

Splitpaw for whatever reason, the XP was never as good other than that solo Harclave zone you can do once per level. Takes a few minutes and gave like 25-30% of a level (unless its been nerfed).