What I would Like to see in the next expansion...

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kuulei, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The focus since the first expansion, has always catered to the currently maxed crafter and / or adventurer.
    This last expansion did offer a taste of current content for the beginning adventurer with agnostics that took place in the new zones and I would like to see this continue for future expansions and agnostics.

However, what I would really like to see is an expansion that included content and quests for the lower and mid-ranged adventurer and crafter. This would draw more interest with newer players as well as veterans. A new city and faction that lower-leveled characters can complete quests to help introduce the new content.

If you want new blood and a new cash flow into this game, you will need to find ways to draw even more players wanting to subscribe and purchase the latest content, rather than push and rely heroic character purchases.

Yes I have many characters that are at max level, adventuring and crafting, but I am tiring of starting always in the same place and long for something new and different!
    Kraeref and Prissetta like this.