What happened to the Public Test Server forum?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Am I missing it (dang near missed where this one had gotten to...), is something not loading properly with my wonky AT&T connection now (grrr...), is Public Test no longer supported (in which case, I'll need to somehow find homes for all my toons there...), what happened? :-/

Tell me Kaitheel is still with us...! :eek:

Uwk
    Soara2, Tkia, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

I don't see it either :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

Here is what Dreamweaver said on Discord yesterday; "We're moving some things around. The forum is still there, promise." :)
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Hopefully they move faster and put it back up. Where else will I get my news on the new quests and items for the holidays?
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It will likely be this week. If it looks like it will be longer I will set up a temp location and then merge them later.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Mini-Fall ROAD TRIP 2019 is delayed until its return.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Aw Ttobey will be so disappointed. I wonder if he is behind this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I am so sad.
    But I have pizza potato chips in my room,
    and soda pops galore,
    my name is not Lenore.

( Channeling Edgar A. there. Sort of. )
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's return is imminent. It's just going to look a little different on the back end.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Save them Gero, the trip is by no means cancelled. We will be seeing Six Flags for Halloween!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Leloes Well-Known Member

Never been to Six Flags..........hmmmmm guess there's not much point since I'm in a wheelchair.......Oh, well! Have fun!
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Aaaaaaaaand it's back.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's almost like there is a conspiracy here!
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wait take it back down !
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Not everything there requires you to be on your feet!!! Come along the entire Mini-Fall ROAD TRIP will be 100% accessible for someone in a wheelchair and I assure you, that we will make sure you have a good virtual time!!!
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No you will hate it. People on that road trip go stir crazy and start murdering everyone!
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Alright everybody!!!

Its Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mini-Fall ROAD TRIP will begin 26-October-2019 at 07:00 am PDT. All you need to do is post your RSVP in this thread here and the Cabana Boys and French Maids will be on your doorsteps to collect you and your travel necessities. We have top of the line accommodations and top of the line tour buses with out of this world geekiness!!!

I will post a tentative itinerary tomorrow, if there is anything anybody wishes to add, let me know. This ROAD TRIP will end on Sunday, 02-November-2019. YAY for ROAD TRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm in!!!!! I'll also RSVP for Ttobey (he said he can't wait he's so excited) and I believe Covic is coming this time too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rhodris like this.
  19. Leloes Well-Known Member

Cool!:)
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I RSVP'd no can't make it.