What happened to the guides for Everfrost server?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Tyndaleon, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Tyndaleon Member

I wouldn't say they're pointedly frequent, but I've seen at least 4 in the last month and a half or so, usually they'll spam something in 1-9 chat if something's going on.
  2. Nitestar Member

That is good to hear! I too am from Everfrost looking for guides. I will keep looking!
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Do you know who they are? I sure would like to know because maybe its my timing, but I only have caught one small event in a long time. As I have stated before, I dislike having to watch 1-9 just for a very slim (like not gonna happen) chance to see something going down.
  4. Tyndaleon Member

Don't remember names offhand, sorry....I wouldn't bet money on my memory anyway, but I don't recall any names seeming familiar in any of the times I've seen them in 1-9 or participated.
  5. Tyndaleon Member

I'm logged in on my lunch break doing some crafting, and there's some sort of event right now in Darklight, character name is Seramachinus.

Edit: Correction, the above character name announced in 1-9, the character name doing the event was Ilawu.
    Feara likes this.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

Sweet Tyndaleon, that's a start. Thank you.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The names used in 1-9 are often the names of quest characters and so they're on temporary characters.
    You might want to leave a message to guideadmin@soe.sony.com to request a list of the scheduled quests on your server, or leave a message in the Volunteer Guide board that was just migrated to the new forums, here: http://forums.station.sony.com/guide/index.php
    Feara likes this.
  8. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you Whilhelmina.
  9. Nitestar Member

Thanks for those websites. Will have to go post something there.