What else do you play?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Zenji, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Kodlar New Member

Apex Legends - add me on origin if you are looking for people to play with - Ecks520
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

LOTRO solo on a warden though... I soloed mine all the way up to 105 (haven't played since) could solo just about every 6 man instance. Man, that class was broken, but so much fun.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

I have a fascination with old games that I should have no business playing anymore, so I play almost exclusively EQ2 and TF2.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Mr Kotter New Member

ESO, SWTOR, and WoW
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

CoH: Homecoming, Vanguard, P99, Project Gorgon
    Soara2 and Jaden like this.
  6. Craized New Member

If you want to play everquest your best bet is play on one of the TLP servers (everquest version of TLE).

Mangler was released at the same time as kaladim and is just entering the second expansion now I believe. There is plenty of information available online if you know where to look. Allakhazam.com is probably the main one. Almars guides is good for levelling paths and various other bits and bobs, eq traders is good for trade skills.

Though there is a hell of a lot to pick up if you’re unfamiliar and in game doesn’t really hold your hand much, you have a lot to figure out yourself, also one of the reasons to play on mangler rather than a live server because a live server will just leave you utterly bewildered.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I am going to rebuild one of my Amiga computers. I have lots of pd/shareware floppies. Some have game on them.
    Soara2 and Sixgauge like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Craized , :) you just made my point , see I get help here on this forum , not on the forum for eq1 .
    Thanks for your advice I will look it up <3<3<3.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing my fourth (or is it fifth?) play through of Skyrim Special Edition - though heavily modded with lots of new DLC-sized quest/adventure mods. Skyrim house mods on my channel in addition to my normal EQII videos for any who are interested.
    Soara2, Jaden, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  10. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

ill bust out the old sega genesis with the master system adapter on it. anyone ever play Miracle Warriors way back when?
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I didn't have a console, but I did write my own program to help me run first edition ad&d. AmigaBASIC.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't care for TLP... I like the newest version of EQ. I hated spending 20 minutes trying to get to a zone i wanted access to. Don't have the spare time.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.