What Dragons can be tamed?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by starbuck, Jan 22, 2013.

1. starbuck Member

I ask because there is a dragon warder catagory and I want one. So can someone tell me what dragons can be tamed and where can i find them? Thanks in advance.
  2. Tekadeo Active Member

Um, no on dragons. Would be silly. However you can get a drake from Najena's Hollow Tower.
  3. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Drakes from eastern wastes were tamable....they used to be huge until they were rendered small and managable.
    Kalderon likes this.
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I got my drakeflything from jarasath (lavafields). But eastern waste does look somehow cooler ^^
  5. Gilasil Active Member

You can tame those? I thought you couldn't but I haven't checked for months.

Anyway

*does the happy dance*

W00T!!!!!

MUCH better then that Jarsath wastes thing I have now. Soon as I can log on I'm off to tame me one. Small is fine.
  6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

I sure they are or were some time ago but I made my beastlord when they came out so not sure anymore.
  7. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Dragonflies can be tamed, if you do the quest...
    Only_a_total_idiot likes this.
  8. Rainmare Well-Known Member

the EW guardian drakes are not tamable. the drakes in Najena's Tower are, adn I thinkthe black drakes in Skyfire are as well.
  9. Gilasil Active Member

That's more in accord with my understanding. For a short time right after beastlords were released you could tame the drakes in EW but they stopped that for whatever reason. I'd heard rumers that you could tame the drakes in Najena's Tower but haden't gotten around to checking it out. I hadn't heard that you could tame the ones in Skyfire.

But in answer to the op's question. No true dragons are tamable and I doubt any ever will be.