What does this picture say to you? Create a caption and you could win prizes!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

The final month of the Facebook Quest is in full swing! If you help increase EverQuest II’s likes by 3,000 before October 10th, everyone who has logged in to game since going free-to-play will receive a Gigglegibber Goblin Illusion Stone. And that’s not all! Remember this is a competition between EverQuest and EverQuest II, and whichever game has the largest exponential growth in likes will receive a double experience weekend!
    To help you reach that goal, we’ve got another contest for you! Any valid contest entries in this month’s “Caption This Image” contest will count as 50 additional likes for your game’s Facebook page!
    Here is the image you get to create a caption for:
    [IMG]
    How to enter:
    Visit the EverQuest II Facebook page and fill out the provided form. Submit your caption on the provided image through the Facebook contest tool for a chance to win! Here’s an example of how your entry should look:
    [IMG]
    You have from now through Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 11:59 am PDT* to enter!
    Note: Entries must follow the same guidelines for appropriateness in the EverQuest II Community Forums. Any submitted entry will show your full name as used on Facebook in the contest tool.
    The Grand Prize winner will receive a Sony Gaming Headset DRGA 200 and 5,000 Station Cash! Up to three (3) runners-up will receive 5,000 Station Cash.
    The caption that has the most votes via the contest tool will be named the winner. If your family and friends like the EverQuest II Facebook page, they can vote for your entry and help you win! And remember, even if you don’t submit a caption of your own, log in and vote for your favorites!
    *Convert to your local time
  2. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I made an entry :) though I am still wiating for the 2k SC it said you get for an entry into the excitement videos for soe live
  3. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    Awesome!
    Just so you know for the videos, the delivery of the SC isn't instant. We have to screen all the videos and then individually deliver the SC codes. So don't fret! If your video was eligible (i.e., no swearing or other rule breakin'!), we'll be in touch with you.
    ~Dexella
  4. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

Hi Dexella
    Where do we find the winners of the last contest for the meems with the mouse ? I love these contests but I am having a hard time keeping up with the judging and winners! Hugs!
  5. ARCHIVED-iksee Guest

How offten is the contest updated? Entered but don't see it yet.
  6. ARCHIVED-Caernarvon Guest

Is this open to overseas players, or just North America?
  7. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Dreamclouds wrote:
    I posted the names of the winners in this thread, but I'll mention them again here:
    Grand Prize: Cyliena
    Runners Up: Jethal and Islington
    Community Team Favorite: Ainaree
    Also, we'll be doing a feature showing the pictures soon, but the winners need to submit paperwork first!
    iksee wrote:
    Each entry is reviewed by our staff here during working hours. So, some entries will be reviewed and posted today. If you enter over a weekend, you might not see it until Monday.
    Thoreandan@Everfrost wrote:
    It is open to US residents only. For the full contest rules, you can visit: http://soe.votigo.com/fbcontests/ru...on-This-Contest

Thanks.
    ~Dexella
  8. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Reminder - you have just a few days left to submit and to vote for your favorites! The contest ends on Wednesday, October 3! Click here to access the contest tool.
    Note: Due to national and international laws regarding contests of this nature, submissions are limited to US residents only. However, anyone who has "liked" the EverQuest II Facebook page is eligble to view and vote for their favorite entries.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

So who won? Said by the 7th you guys would announce winners. Did you break the headset?!
  10. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Mohee wrote:
    The winners have been notified. They have to accept their win, and legal requires us to give them a full work week (5 business days). Once we hear back from them, we'll announce it!
    ~Dexella