What do you think of brawlers?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Windy99, Dec 7, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Windy99 Guest

I'm a L27 bruiser, playing in freeport. I've heard all the standard lines, bruisers can't tank, can't do damage ( enough to replace a scout that is ) and what not. I check out the gaurdian forums, they are all about gaurdian vs berserker. Check out berserker forums, it's the same thing, other side.

On the monk and bruiser forums we have no direct competition with each other. Granted, the monk is in qeynos, the bruiser in freeport, so we do have the understanding that the monk will be more powerful, since the game designers favor qeynos. But it's not that big of a deal.

I'm curious as to what bersekers think of bruisers and monks. Not brawlers, i'm talking about the 20+ versions, of roughly the same levels. I've grouped with a berserker once, a shadowknight a couple times, and never grouped with a gaurdian. So I haven't really been able to compare.

Those of you who have grouped with us, please, take a moment and drop the hear-say bias that most have, and give me any opinions you can, that are based off of direct experience.

Thank you.