What ARe Berserkers between lvl 20-25 Using as Weapons??

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-atjtennis, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

I"m in Freeport lvl 22 Bersker and I'm using Scorched Wood Staff from Falen Gate quest.

Stats are 21-64 damage for me atm 2.2 speed

Health +16, Power +16,Strength +4, Wisdom +3, Intelligence +2, Agility +1

Ideally I'd like to be using a pair of Dual wield weapons are a really fast 1 had weapon and a shield

I've seen a Steel Scimitar before but not sure where to get 1.
  2. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

Willow Wood Hunting Blade off hand and a nice dropped Steel Spear in the main hand. I've got a good whip from Stormhold, but I can't use it for a couple more levels, about the time my Hunting blade will be green/grey. Spear and Whip should look pretty **ZOMG** cool :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

Oh, and the spear dropped off the Undead Overseer that spawns in the fields near Antonica gate in the Thundering Steppes.
  4. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Store bought or crafted..

If you can get some drops nice..but I sure can't as I am not in a high lvl raiding guild.

I have found the carbonite NPC merchant ones to be fine...of course stats are nice...but some player crafters are starting to make some nice carbonite that is OJ to me at 24..actually purchased one last night....good stats ...good damage.

browse your local Exchange :)
    Message Edited by OverlordMLF on 11-23-2004 09:53 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Wolfherz Guest

Yes, crafted tier3 weapons are a really good base line. If you dont have some really good drops thats the place to start. Same is true for armor. Before you can complete your armor quests, get some nice forged carbonite armor from you local armorer.
  6. ARCHIVED-Flagen Guest

Steel spear at lvl 20.. It is nice.
    http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=117873103
    I bought it off a player in freeport so no idea where it drops.
  7. ARCHIVED-losttribe Guest

Only lvl 20 but using a Willowblade and a Granite Runed Axe for my dual weapons. Granite was discovered in Blackburrow from one of the key quests. It is no drop and at 20 is still orange to me. Dont have the stats off hand but both weapons are 1.2 delay and I think the Granite adds +6agi +4str and maybe is about 1 point of damage higher than Willowblade's base damage.

Still looking to find a nice one hander to use with a shield though.

LT