What about this AoE spec?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

What do you think about this AoE spec? It is built around
    * 10 points Dragoon's Spin (warrior tree) to have an extra 360 degree AoE
    * maximized cyclone tree (berserker tree) and enhanced AoEs in its Sentinal's Fate additions

click

Is Dragoon's Spin worth ten points or is one point sufficient for an extra 360 degree AoE?
    Of course the Belly Smash is useless on raids but it may help on tougher heroics. So there may be sacrificed one point?
    Maybe the Belly Smash point and up to nine points from Dragoon's Spin may be put into STR3 (Executioner's Anger) or STR2 (crit). With STR2 with, I think 4 or 6 points I am solo at about 120% crit chance (offensive gear).
    Master 2 choice I currently have the single taunt (also as Master 1 book in bank vault). I consider to switch to the AoE or Blood Rage (heal on being hit).
    The Debilitation line of course isn't that great for raiding, but Gut Roar has already saved me quite often. I am also a fan of enhancing Vision of Madness with 2x5 points.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

I'm trying out a similar Dragoon Spin spec, but this time ditching the STR tree entirely for the WIS tree. Omitting the Berserker and Shadow tree I'm running though because I'm still undecided if I like it or not.
    AA Build
    I could theoretically move points out of Gladiator's Revenge since I rarely wear a shield in heroic content, and I don't raid at all.
    So far I definitely like having the extra AoE from Dragoon Spin. It doesn't hit particularly hard, but it is another blue AoE to use.