What AA's are we getting?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Dolamaine, Jan 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Dolamaine Guest

What AA's are we getting?
  2. ARCHIVED-Geoff77 Guest

think that as long as the NDA is in place, you're not likely to see this post answered. But I predict some pretty fun stuff :smileywink:
  3. ARCHIVED-Worrick Guest

If AAs are anythign like the EQ1 ones then this is my prediction.

The first set of AAs we will get with the KoS expansion, it will have really great effects for certain classes and really crappy ones for others. As well as numerous generic style AAs that are so-so (nothign special but do work). The generic ones will be stat increses, resist increases, and possibly health and power pool and regen style things.

The next expansion afetr kos will have a bunch of unique and interestign AAs that only serve the perpose of fixing broken classes. For warlocks that will be redused recast timers, decrease power cost, decrease aggro, and possibly gives us a few more non-posion alternitives.

Despite the secodn expansion useign AAs to fix our class we will still not be T1 DPS, as the classes ahead of us will not get fixes btu instead get increases thereby maintaining thier lead by the same margin.

The overall effect of this will be a warlock without all the the AAs will be sub-par and virtually useless in new content, and the one who gets them all will be fixed and on an even playign field to those with no AAs.

Second possiblity is that the AAs will fix the problems we have that should be fixed anyway, but with the addition of some nice usefull stuff beyond simply things we should already have.

Third possibility, they actually fix us with a patch and AAs just enhance us.

This was all based off if they did it like EQ1. It is my hope they make the AAs worth while for all classes but not required or be ****. I hope they aren't just making us grind exp to get fixed.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fyzzl Guest

My guess is a 3 tier system much like eq1 and i predict they will steal a huge percentage from eq1.

Generic Tier 1
    Stat increase +1 or 2
    Food/drink multiplier (ie 60 min foo will last for 66, 72, 78 min with each aa you choose)
    Resistance increase +5 or so per aa
    Tier 2
    Flowing Thought 1
    Increase DMG
    Decrease Agro
    Increase INT Cap
    Tier 3
    Rune ward
    Dmg Proc shield ( long lasting Nethros realm)
    Worthless Flulff AA
    Raid Proc Group buffs

This is the basic from eq1 (if I remember right)., and I would be very very surprised if they deviated much
  5. ARCHIVED-Zombo611 Guest

I can not find anything saying one way or another but, Do you have to have KOS to get AA xp?
  6. ARCHIVED-Korpo Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Zombo611 Guest

Once you get KOS does the achievements from lvl 20 count? How does that work?
  8. ARCHIVED-Korpo Guest

Once you get KoS you can start earning AA exp, assuming you are level 20+.