Were Is the Messenger: 'Ware the Weres Are'

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ustas, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Ustas Member

Hi all,

Who know, how to return back to Forlorn Gist zone if I didn't complete the quest "Were Is the Messenger: 'Ware the Were Are" because clicked teleport out of zone by mistake before I completed this quest?
    When I'm trying to click the boat at Kanuupa Jungle, it says "You didn't meet the entrance requirement"
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

The boat in Karuupa Jungle takes you to Mahngavi Wastes and requires a certain amount of progress in the VoV sig line (forget which quest specifically). The only true door into Forlorn Gist is from Mahngavi Wastes. You can get to the Wastes from the Jungle without using the boat by going to the zone line in the northeast of Jungle, but it does require the ability to fly in the Jungle.
    Twyla and Daryx like this.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

There is also a hidden door behind the waterfall in Svarni Expanse at -747.17 95.09 -354.85 (upper level of Kylev Falls) that takes you to Mahngavi Wastes. I tested it on a character who has done the crafting line but not any of the signature line and was able to use it fine.

However, to get to Forlorn Gist from where you enter the Wastes at the waterfall, you will want to be able to fly, and I don't remember if flight is unlocked in the Wastes at that point in 'Ware the Were. If you have Escape or a crafted totem of escape it will take you to the same entrance as the door from Karuupa Jungle, though, and you can then run to the Forlorn Gist entrance (there are aggro mobs on the first part of the path so if you are a low-level adventuring crafter you will need to be careful).
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Denmum Developer

You can also find someone who is willing to vet call you to the village in Forlorn Gist if you are feeling exceptionally squishy, but you should be able to fly in all of the flyable zones by the time that you entered Forlorn Gist for the first quest in there.
    Twyla and Daryx like this.