Well thats convienient

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-nobe, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-nobe Guest

[p] [/p][p] All of the historical data for EQ2players was deleted while most other things were ported over. Id make a new "known issues" thread. But then, since I could neither edit the list, nor realistically expect a response (yeah, im cranky - but its been up long while now, was launched broken and the only thing they fixed lately is forcing us to pay for it while broken). Sigh [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

[p]You are DEFINITELY not the only one upset.[/p][p]For the time being, I'll assume that the onld forum info has not migrated to the new forums. [/p][p]The reason I assume this is because to drop the old forum thread on needed fixes and the to do list, as well as the post with dev confirmation that the "enhancements" list WILL be carried through with, would be just short of flat out lying to the people paying for the features on EQ2players. Especially those who have been trying to help establish a comprehensive list of the broken features of this site. It would also serve the purpose of erasing the plain fact that there hasn't been a real update of the site since before christmas. [/p][p]I don't believe that is the intent of the people working on fixing EQ2Players. Hence, I'm assuming that the old thread will find a way to migrate here soon.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

[p]*sigh* can't find the edit option. Oh well.[/p][p]*edit as follows: spelling in second sentence. Also supposed to be a "yet" in the second sentence.[/p][p]Still remains a deservedly harsh post. The ball was really dropped to have lost some of the rather useful threads in this forum. Especially the rostermaster one. I had higher expectations.[/p]