Well that stinks..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by MechwarriorX, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MechwarriorX Member

Took the plunge to all access to try to pvp server, logged in to client and its telling me I do NOT have all access when i clearly have the receipt in my email and bought it bout 30 minutes ago through paypal where it charged me.

The daybreak account page it says account history has the sale record just now but when I click membership access,,,

You do not currently have Daybreak All Access membership.
    Click on the banner above to learn more about Daybreak All Access!
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Okay, try shutting the game all the way down, closing down the launcher, too. Then try relogging. Usually you have to shut down the launcher then completely relog for EQ2 to recognize account changes.

PS/ Screaming about it on the forums to a bunch of other EQ2 gamers isn't going to get you too far. If shutting down the game and launcher, then relaunching the game again doesn't fix it, please /petition it. Then a GM can help you.

PPS/ The minute I saw your gigantic font of screams, I knew you were from the PvP server. :p

Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Puakk and 2 others like this.
  3. MechwarriorX Member

I really wasn't trying to yell and scream, it was simply a copy pasty i used of what site shows, sadly you suggestion did Not work, il send a ticket in to support I guess
    Feara likes this.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Oh and you know what? The PvP beta right now is free. So I don't think you're even logging into the correct client. You need the beta client.

Launch the EQ2 launcher. In the bottom left hand corner, it says "Version." Click on US English (which is the regular live game servers) and when the dropdown menu pops up, choose Beta then click the Apply button. Then you will have to download the beta client.

If the beta client happens to bork out on you before it finishes, try copying the paks folder and music folder from the EQ2 folder into the BetaServer folder, then fire up the launcher again to Beta client and re-patch.

And when you go to create a character from the Beta client once it's done patching, be sure to choose the EVENT server, it's the 3rd choice across in the list. That will get you into the Nagafen PvP beta server.

Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.