Well,I finally bought my prestige house,addictive isn't it!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Bansidhe, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Bansidhe Active Member

See my couple of posts below,finally,got my birthday personal grotto and started looking into how to decorate it nicely.
    Now I have every guide bookmarked,spent 4 hours looking through the brokers for stuff and have spent nearly all of my carefully horded cash!
    For the hallway i'm going trophy display and stuff she can't drag in,like venus de milo statues etc.
    First room formal area for receptions,dining etc,maybe a good central feature.
    Second,really,really BIG room is going to be a lush vegetation,ferns etc botanical subterranean garden,with loads of subtle Fae touches,(As my char. is a Fae Warlock and I roleplay I thought this could be her harvesting/studying rare plants,wildlife and insects etc. area),teeming with life of all kinds.
    Final and top room,master bedroom/personal temple and laboratory area,complete with a few nice touches,(managed to get a cheap pixie plushie!)
    I'm hoping to go for a nice palette that the room colours etc. will show off to their best,in my opinion,violets,to blues and purples,and again with the fungi everywhere.(As warlocks are basically bio-chemists that weaponize
    diseases and poisons and use magic to inject them!,plus,who doesn't like cool looking toadstools!)
    I have found a style of furniture i like,and have a couple of pieces,planning to get more as and when I can afford them,shouldn't be to bad as I want furniture kept to a minimal amount,and even a few lab sorta looking bits.

Which brings me too the end really,I was startled at the price of things in the broker,( 2 plat.+ for a mushroom!!,now I find out i should of gone carpenter!)
    ,I'm skint and I have managed to do 1,(one),small pool!,but damn i love it.
    I realise now this is going to take ages,but I am looking forwards to seeing it all come together.

Thanks again for the advice I had earlier,and forgive me any newb. posts I make henceforth.

A happy Fae :).
    Bregdania and Charlice like this.
  2. Alittlerusty Member

Moonlight festival starts on the 20 - 21 each month for shrooms and other goodies.
    If you needed grass tiles , the brewday ones work great.

I also purchased Groto while back and slowly been decoing it.
    Trust me its not easy.
    Place is so big its crazy, if you could only fly in there be handy.
  3. Bansidhe Active Member

4. Charlice Well-Known Member

You simply must roll a carpenter! You'll be glad you did.

Don't forget the City Festivals, they're the 1st of each month.