Weekly TS Missions a Slap in the Face

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Weekly TS Missions are Slap in the Face ...... finish 2nd one on Madam today .... Yea, I got some gems and BOOOOO more infisers. ( That doesn't include all the infusers from the dailies.)

Go over to the merchant and get 3 moonstones at 250 plat each. As they are auto open, 3 more infusers, 2 more infusers, then 3 more infusers !!!! And nothing else useful, no gear, nothing even close to being 250 plat .... just 17 copper items <sigh>

I am definately disappointed !!

Can't we at least get some better bobbie prize other than the constant infusers????

Dye
  2. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I got a single 20% infuser for two of my weekly quests :(
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Dyeana Active Member

This is more than just the dailies. The rewards you get on the weekly are also just infusers. Infusers are labeled as Fabled, so let them sell to the merchants with a fabled sale price.

You get some gems from completing the weeklies along with your infusers, you waste money converting them to a moonstone ....then hit the other merchant .... and just get more infusers for the stones.

I know on the Live servers they are trying to remove plat but come on, the miniscale return here is pathetic. And it does not even affect the level of plat they are trying to remove, even if the infusers sold to the merchants for 10 plat each.

It seems there is nothing to work for or toward in this expansion. You can't do PQs on Test, Not enough folks plus the portal doesn't show up when the announcement comes out due to a bug, Raiding is likewise out on Test. And none of the dailies or weeklies give anything other than infusers. They can't even give a PQ that can be done by a solo or duo group anymore.

Dye
    Argosunited likes this.
  5. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

On a side note, turning in gems for rewards is gambling with terrible odds; the elemental NPC informs you of this every time you speak to him. The gems have a number of other uses (as currency and in combines) and are not intended to be consumed in this way unless you have an excess of them and plenty of plat to spare.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Dyeana Active Member

It may be terrible odds, but it is the only thing available on the Test server to use these gems. Gems as a currency or a combine requires the Heroic or raids levels be open, which they are not on Test server.

Please remember this is the Test Server, Not Live servers. There is not a population available to run raids or herois.

Dye
    Tekka likes this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Except the gems are no-trade and many tradeskillers are not capped adventurers, let alone raiders. It is the ONLY way such characters have OF using them...
    Argosunited and Tekka like this.
  8. Drona Well-Known Member

These gems we are talking about, are these the same gems you get from adventuring daily and weekly too?
    if yes, what are they currency for and what can you craft with them?

So far I have been gambling them away as I didn't know they were good for anything else! I don't see thing that needs the gems as currency and I don't know much about crafting so...
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

They are used, at the various armor merchants, to turn patterns gotten from the t3 challenge event heroic and T2+ raid mobs into armor.
  10. Mathafern Well-Known Member

You can polish 10 of the stones into 1 and turn it in for random loot which includes Tears of Ro, and/or 29 resolve armor.
    With some types of gems, infusers, harvestables and Diety boosts are possible rewards.

While the odds are pretty bad, you can mute the armor if you have no other use for it and possibly get mana. The tears can be used to buy recipes.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

All of the items you can buy with those tokens require (at least) completion of the adventure sig line.. something out of reach of crafters who are not lvl 100+ adventurers.
    Argosunited likes this.