weekly overseer missions

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Beee, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

I have not found a post about this, so i decided to write it here:

I'm able to do 3x weekly overseer quests
    • Ballads of Zimara - Zimara Breadth
    • Renewal of Ro . Raj'Dur Plateaus
    • Visions of Vetrovia . Karuupla Jungle

And all of these weekly missions of the Collectors Editions

The weekly rewards are less than crap .. they are ununsable in the actual expansion. Maybe we get temporary adornments for old expansions, but is this a usefull reward for a CE?

Please think about it and make rewards for these weekly overseer missions which are useable
    Manafizzle and Rattophaxe like this.
  2. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

All of the temp adorns, worthless gear and junk in these rewards should all be removed. Make the reward only the reduction potions and call it down. Stop spamming us with junk items that only get destroyed anyway.
  3. Jrox Well-Known Member

We can't have bigger bags because it puts too much on the server to have all of the items stored...

Yet we are inundated with garbage we will never use that most of us dread even taking the time to destroy it all and it just sits there.

Where's the logic? Update the rewards or get rid of the system....
    Manafizzle likes this.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

You know....That is a good point. If they are so worried about stress on the server with too much items stored. Why do they give us all these different temp adorn, potions, and oh so many merc tokens.

My favorite is getting the reward and bonus reward and them both being the same darn thing. Like a stack of potions that I'll probably never use.