Weekend EverQuest II Services Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 17, 2014.

1. RadarX Community Manager

Is your Vitality in the dumps? Low XP gain keeping your character from enjoying Norrath? Don't settle for normal speed progression! This weekend only, take advantage of 30% off Services* and Potions to ensure your character receives nothing but the very best!

This sale will begin at 12:00 PM PT, January 17th and be available until 11:59 PM PT, January 20th.

* Heroic Characters and 280 AA Bauble not included
    Pixistik and Feara like this.
  2. Serenity New Member

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I took this to mean that Potions of Vitality were on sale. They are not. Can we get a clarification as to why you specifically implied that Vitality potions were on sale when they are not?
  3. Arameth New Member

Vitality is what the bonus / "rest xp" is called that you collect while offline.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

5. Chiffon Active Member

I'm hoping the vitality potions not being on sale are a mistake, because one of the xpots isn't on sale either, when all of the others are.
    These two items are not appearing on sale:
    Extended Potion of the Advanced
    Potion of Vitality

Question - will the 280 AA bauble be on sale or is that excluded along with the Heroic Characters?
  6. Hawkes Member

I'm hoping the vitality pots not being on sale is a mistake too...

pretty please?
  7. RadarX Community Manager

It is along with the extended xp potions. Should be resolved shortly! Sorry for the confusion.

To clarify, the AA bauble was not included and I'll update the announcement.
  8. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Crafting progress potions too?:)
    Bibbony likes this.
  9. RadarX Community Manager

Sorry!
  10. Hawkes Member

woohoooo!

Thank you, sir!!
  11. Siren Well-Known Member

"Heroic Characters and 280 AA Bauble not included"

BOO HOO! Not interested in Heroics, but that AA grind gets to me. I keep hoping the AA baubles will go on sale, especially with Nagafen getting the major revamp in the next few weeks.

Pssst, SOE: People would be more likely to buy AA baubles for Naggy toons instead of just doing free copies of their blue server toons to Naggy after the revamp, if the AA baubles were on sale.... Just sayin', some money is better than no money there.... :D
  12. Arules New Member

It was specifically said that 280 AA and Heroic Char's are NOT included.
  13. Teah New Member

Thanks! Been waiting on a few of those to go on sale :) Extra toon slot 700sc :) muahhaha
  14. Umicu New Member

The Instant 85 would be about all i'm interested in on using "Services" Run enough toons from 0-85 and it gets a bit monotonous
  15. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Oi! People will complain so much on these forums. This is a really good sale. We are broke at the moment, but would spend a lot of some of the services on sale if we could. Keep this kind of sales coming more frequently, and thanks! :)
  16. Entropy Well-Known Member

With even average gear on an AE tank (zerker/SK), you can PL a toon to 95/340 in no time. I have 2 accounts; I took the free heroic toon that was granted awhile back and used it on my dormant account to get a heroic zerker. Even at 85 with the non-endgame gear on it, I was able to chronomentor and get my channeler on my main account to L85 in a flash. I asked a friend to help with the Kael/SS grind for the last bit. Total /played was under 24 hours when I dinged 95/340, and I was goofing around for part of that.

Yes, grinding out levels through quests does take a long time. There are plenty of routes for VERY fast powerleveling that can be used, if you choose to take them.