Week 2: The Travels of Yun Zi - In a Kingdom Far Away

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Eltee, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Eltee Member

Week 2: The Travels of Yun Zi - In a Kingdom Far Away

This quest sends you to various locations in the Kingdom of Sky. Again, the icons in the journal are hard to see/decipher while they are greyed out, so don't feel bad if you need a bit of help! (With thanks to Leonitas on Isle of Refuge for helping find the proper spots!) Some of them don't really
    1. Barren Sky spire portal landing spot on Whisperwind Isle. (waypoint -583, -49, -413)
    2. Barren Sky, Isle of Awakening. Step off the cloud landing pad and you should get the update.
    3. Tenebrous Tangle, Hidden Refuge
    4. Tenebrous Tangle, Breeding Grounds port pad
    5. Bonemire, Dreadnever Crash Site
    6. Bonemire, Halls of Fate around -27, -374, 3 right near the zone to the instance.
    7. Return to Yun Zi and he will sell you more "doo-dads".
    Bella222, Anaogi and Prissetta like this.
  2. Aylea Member

Thank you so much Eltee!!! You rock!
  3. Eltee Member

Just a copy paste, but thanks
  4. Alienicon Member

My god, for a noobie like me it's rough. There needs to be a better explanation. For example. How do I get to the Breeding Grounds in Tenebrous Tangle?
  5. Alienicon Member

Nevermind, just flew to Halls of Fate and it found it.
  6. Oradim Well-Known Member

So rather than just copy/paste from the EQ2Traders website wouldn't it be better to give credit to source and a link as well? Unless of course you are the source of the information on the website as well.
    Prissetta likes this.