Weddings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gorwen Bloodrunner, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Gorwen Bloodrunner New Member

Hey all, i rememeber from EQ1 there were weddings, a fellow player and i would like to get married, but as i have been off the forums for a while, i forgot where to post for these, we are both on the freeport server, both evil classes, and would love to have the ceremony at my house in Timorous Deep. If you can please let me know how to proceed, i would be most grateful. Contact me in-game by sending a tell to Gorwen. Thanks, and remember, if you help, you're invited!
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, the simplest way would be to contact the Guides on your server, and you can send an in-game email to me if you wish for Freeport and we can see if we can arrange something for yous.
  3. Gorwen Bloodrunner New Member

Ok, i am a silver sub, when would be the best time, and how can i get this perfect? ummm, kinda excited....
  4. Gorwen Bloodrunner New Member

Also, i wish to use my house, ill show ya around and give you trustee if needed
  5. BaldNinja Member

too bad im not on Freeport, would like to see an event like this take place in game. good luck! :)