Weapon drops now have CB on them

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bentenn, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Bentenn Well-Known Member

So weapon drops now have 1.8, 1.0, etc CB on them? Do they intend on adding that to the weapons already equipped, or is it a sorry you need to get the same item again to have the CB? Or is it just a bug that shouldn't be there in the first place?
  2. semisus Does not play this game

I think its kinda odd that they did this , i got a new crossbow today and it had 1.3 crit bonus and i figured that i could infuse it now
    but no you cant add more crit bonus into it
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I got a weapon that showed 1 cb on it, but then when I closed/re-opened the window that 1cb went away. Will have to double check that weapon see if it now shows the cb again.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

For me it sounds like a bug - I would not care much on the new 1,x CB weapon drops on live servers ;)
  5. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Seems like a bug, but sure wouldn't complain to see CB added back to weapons to the level it was on our mythical's. ;)
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Was talking about this with some people I play with and there is speculation this was an error. Also noticed CB is showing up on gear as well. An interesting note: tried using regular p/c infusers for CB and no enchilada. When I was crunching gems at the merchant and getting a number of crit bonus infusers, they did work. So that was nice, but it's definitely a head scratcher. Any more, it's really difficult to know what's intentional and what isn't.
  7. Kanv Member

It's not just the weapons that have cb on them. the gloves (
    heartstone gloves of enlightenment)
    I got over a week ago also show cb and AM that aren't supposed to be there. I bugged and petitioned it and the only answer I got is to use default UI!