Weapon appearance/display bugs

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Sematura, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Sematura New Member

Hi all

I just noticed this a few days ago and was wondering if anyone else ever experienced the same problem.

my character is a Arasai Warlock and I've basically equipped the lotus wand as a primary weapon and a burning censer as the secondary. In addition to that I just got the Frostfell staff from the candy chase event and have equipped that in my appearance slot.

Everything seems fine when I am not in attack stance but the moment I target a mob and my character draws his weapon, the wand that appears is the basic Warlock starter wand. The burning censer, which normally goes in his other hand doesn't appear at all.

Anyone have any idea what's going on here? :(
  2. JustJon New Member

Hey, i have noticed a little bug concerning this with i believe to be my dagger of cinders that gets held by the blade and now some claws which floats in mid air
  3. decator666 Member

On my fae, my bow of embers doesn't show unless she is fighting. Not sure if all of the appearance items were tested on all the classes...