We can't make Frostfell Crafting Stations?

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Robynous, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Robynous Well-Known Member

This is horrific! We don't get Tradeskill Prestige points (I never realised how important it was to be able to make multiple objects), and now we don't get Frostfell Crafting Stations? Guys, you gotta do something! Let our ponies harvest those mats, or something!
  2. Ibethia Member

You can make them on LnL server... i have all 3 in my guild hall...get key recipes from inside tradeskill instance.... make keys go out into the world and find chests.
    Robynous likes this.
  3. Robynous Well-Known Member

How do you get the materials for making the keys? My pony wont go there under the pretext that I can't!
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

Robynous likes this.
  5. Robynous Well-Known Member

I'm afraid so. We are locked at level 90, so any expansion higher than that we don't get any aspect of it. Even things that were general improvements but released in association with an expansion (like triangle versions of even low-level constructions blocks) are visible but unavailable. There is so much which is important, such as the pony being able to collect rares and Holiday Harvests, and the Tradeskill Prestige points that give a gathering goblin, making multiple objects, and harvest tracker. It's actually starting to make me question being on this server at all, and I actually reactivated my membership in order to play it. We need Tier 10 mats (amethyst, peony, iridium, swamp ash, matoppie roots) to make the kings to open the chests to get the workstations. It is possible that we can buy those mats for station cash, but I would like that confirmed before I spend money!
  6. Evilary Well-Known Member

Well that isn't good. The zones I listed were the only zones that the wiki said you could harvest those mats from. Unless the wiki is missing something, guess there is no crafting them without purchase of mats.

That is why I don't play on a TLE server, I mostly craft and you almost have to have the pony for the mats unless you have tons of time to go out and farm each tier.
    Robynous likes this.
  7. Robynous Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not sure I was aware of the impact! To me there are certain things which are just improvements made to the base game, while actual content related to the zones introduced with each expansion are something else. I was rather disappointed to see how much was missing. Decorating is a big thing for me, and not being able to make multiple objects has been a real pain!
  8. Evilary Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ro gave us a new outfit set for crafters which had a piece that allowed you to craft 20 items at once. This has been a great option for me as it allowed several of my crafters to respec their points that were tied up in multi crafting into other areas. I don't think I could do without the ability to craft 20 or more tiles at once when decorating my guild hall.
  9. Robynous Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a pain skinning a whole house when you have to make one thing at a time!
  10. Evilary Well-Known Member

Just imagine if you couldn't resize some of the stuff and you ended up having to use 500 tiles to re floor a place. Your fingers would be cramped up just making the combines, then comes the placement.:eek:
    Robynous likes this.
  11. Robynous Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would have walked by then!
  12. Ibethia Member

Well as far as the materials i believe i have gotten them from overseers which my 2 guild mate and i do daily.
    sitting on: Amrthyst 29,250, Peony 4900, Iridium 28250 etc.....Also checked the Cobalt extra barding slot things we get no 90 mats But it gave me frostfell materials which was a nice surprise, guess i will have to use them before FF ends... been stashing them in the bank think i have 30ish of them. If you need mats to make your keys look for me on KD and i wil mail ya some free. Name is Thiaiht... Dracpact guild
    Robynous likes this.
  13. Robynous Well-Known Member

Overseer's get mats?
  14. Ibethia Member

yes they do... i do the 10 i can daily then do charged i can each day
    Robynous likes this.
  15. Robynous Well-Known Member

Okay, so I tried it last night, claimed all the overseer stuff I could, sent everyone out that I could (3-4 quests)...and this morning I had got two rares, also some shinies and more overseer stuff. Is there a special quest that gets an abundance of mats?
  16. Evilary Well-Known Member

The overseer is just random loot. It would be just a luck of the draw. Do all you can each day, you should get it from one of them eventually.
    Robynous likes this.
  17. Ibethia Member

I have Overseers at lvl 50... i have 84 agents in my pool...I get the charged that only take 1-2 agents as they take the less time to complete... sooner they complete sooner they go into cooldown and the sooner you get another avail to do...i hardly ever do the merc.familiar stuff with them and if i get a quest i have no matches for i put in the no trait ones ya still get a reward and the lower quests tend to just give mats anyway... so between the 10 reg a day and between 10-15 charged a day thats 25 a day at least when i am off work few less if i worked so they add up. I started on tis server end of April this year and i now have 846 rejected agents in my currency hehe. Do te charged ones 1st to get em started then worry about the reg 10.

EDIT to add that the guild hall hirlings (miner/gatherer ect) WILL harvest lvl 90-99 stufff... you just wont get rares guild mate just reminded me as i had forgotten !!!

Good luck and like i said if anyones needs mats for them keys etc look me up ingame or send me an ingame mail with request :)
    Thiaiht
    The Dracpact
    Robynous likes this.
  18. Robynous Well-Known Member

So I have been doing this overseeing thing for a couple of days now, and have the mats to make two of the three workstations! Thank you! However! I have yet to get a single white peony tea leaf!! Do you have any of those or do the overseer agents not like tea?
  19. Tkia Well-Known Member

The overseer doesn't hand out tea leaves, you'll have to get those from a guild harvester.
    Robynous and Ibethia like this.
  20. Robynous Well-Known Member

Crap! I guess I had better send you a letter!