WDB gear

Discussion in 'Priests' started by oranges, Jul 19, 2014.

1. oranges Member

I get alot of mixed opinions in game regarding wdb gear vs potency (in this case, on a warden). Realistically, would it be a good idea to run lower potency for wdb on a druid in a raid (Wing 2 and other stuff) setting?
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

It's a balancing act. If you can heal everyone fine, then sure, go WDB and increase your dps (and it will also improve your proc heals).

Also consider a few dreadlord pieces for both WDB and potency, at a STA sacrifice. May not be possible in ToV raid, but might be ok on a couple of pieces.
  3. Lemilla Active Member

Take dreadlord gear, and mix in some pieces with +Max HP for the fights where you need more health.
  4. Kiry Active Member

WBD gear with no potency is fine on a warden cos druid heals are stupid OP, mine has cleared thru wing 2 with almost entire left side all WBD gear (and no Vigor charm) and has had absolutely no problem healing whatsoever.
  5. oranges Member

Thanks, good to know. Did you run CB purples?
  6. Kiry Active Member

power purps, CB whites. I'd run CB ones if had vigor charm to switch in on occasion.
  7. Hammdaddy Active Member

Running non potency gear is the worst thing you can do on a warden, the damage bonus you get from the WDB to auto doesn't equal the loss in windblade/instinct/fury of storm procs not to mention your combat arts take a huge dump. The best scenario if you're running wing 1/2 is to get the full mystical with cast/ru/mod (not the max health gear, its not needed on ANY mob that is currently killable). Shoulders you should get max health on a warden because the 100 haste isn't bad and having a bit of extra health for PI never hurts.
    Source- Cleared everything on a warden/fury
    Darkon likes this.