Watery tile/Sparkly Water Tile no longer visible

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sharann, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Sharann Well-Known Member

Hey fellow decorators!

It seems I cannot place the Water tiles nor the Sparkly Water tiles anymore. They are just plain invisible.

When I select "Place" I don't see anything and even my mouse cursor disappears. I've tried several homes and different angles but no luck. All other tiles are working fine. I haven't changed my display settings.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks in advance,
    Sharann :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Sometimes this happens to me, however once it's placed I can see it normally and when I move it I can see it normally.
    So I just kinda throw them down anywhere and once I can see them take it from there. Not exactly ideal but do what you can!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that freaked me out the first time it happened to me, thought it was just me. Second time, I thought it was a bug. Third time, I figured it's a feature. :-/

So, yes, Mari has the right of it; just plop 'em down wherever, and worry about properly placing them afterwards. It's a pain indeed, but something you get used to. ;->

Uwk
    Sharann and Breanna like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I couldn't ever see them when I had them on the cursor either until I just threw them on the floor.
  5. Sharann Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! It worked!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.