Was there a FAQ?

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Karaoke, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Karaoke Member

I've been waiting for a FAQ that would explain what this server is about more then their statement from 2 months ago. Did that ever happen? Is this server perma or just going to be up for a few months? Is it forever locked at these expansions or is there future potential to expand? These are important questions I feel like many need to know before investing time and money.

Hope I missed it and someone could link please! I saw the launch trailer and that didn't tell you anything that we didnt already know.
    Seth, Proto12 and Siren like this.
  2. Seth Well-Known Member

Absolutely no idea is the answer to that question. I'm still waiting for them to answer incredibly core key features from last Wednesday.
    Siren and Proto12 like this.
  3. Malachy Well-Known Member

They said FAQ would be added on forums on launch day.
  4. Accendo Guest

The FAQ is set to go up at the same time the server goes live which is around 12 p.m. PST.
    Arazmus likes this.
  5. Karaoke Member

Thanks for the FAQ but that did not answer any of my questions and the questions of many people. Honestly that is one of the "meatless" FAQ I have seen from the Dev team. It really gives you barely any information. Why is this information not being discussed? Is this a perma server or not. Is this an expansion locked server or not. I am not spending money until I find this out.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Think thats meatless, wait till you play on it.
  7. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Did you read the FAQ? It clearly stated that this server was set to DoV. Event servers are the temporary servers. This is not an event server. There has never been any mention of this being an event server so I don't understand why you'd think that was a possibility to begin with and why would they address it in an FAQ?

Of all the things they failed to address in the FAQ, what you're confused about isn't one of them.
  8. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Yes but is it a locked server?
    Will there be further expansions added to this?
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

They're leaving it open to expand on it in the future if it's popular, but for now it's locked at DoV.
    Pixistik likes this.