Fixed Internally Warlord Kurn Machta Kurns X2

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shidoshua, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Shidoshua New Member

Something changed last weekend with this guy. My group has killed him 26 times now with nothing like this issue previously. Mind you we all now are over 915k potency and we die more than we did when this zone was released. We're seeing the below damage consistently all happening in the same second. Starting last weekend we had to bring in 3 healers to kill it. Normal group setup is Monk, Inquis, Channy, Troub, Necro, Wiz. Have had to swap necro to Fury and even then we sometimes catch a death. Please tweak this damage, it really appears to be too high.

We stand at 4m when we get the curse and trauma, always have, never an issue. We tried moving group out to 8m and still were getting deaths from the same thing, always on the people with the curse.

Below are two examples from two different pulls, can provide more.

[IMG]
    Silvermage, Twyla, Silvered and 4 others like this.
  2. Ravensdread New Member

100% true story. Was very manageable fight a few weeks ago. Since last weekend it's become a 3 healer fight.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Hennyo Member

Not exactly sure what changed, but I solo heal this fight in a group made up of Brusier, Ranger, Illusionist, Necromancer, Troubadour, Mystic, and it is normally a single pull, but last time it took 6 pulls. It just felt like something changed, also be aware that some of those pulls were dumb stuff that had nothing to do with changes to the fight.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Kadischaa New Member

mob works fine - no prob
    Iondus likes this.
  5. Hennyo Member

Okay after all too much looking through ACT, I was able to figure out what changed in my own group. The fight for as far as I can tell is exactly the same except the curse damage. Healing looked about equal, but the damage that was going through wards seems to be a bit higher.

The necromancer in my group on multiple fights with zero gear changes, went from taking about 570m a curse tick on the high damage ticks, to 610m a tick on the high damage ticks. So if your groups healing is on the edge, this will make the fight harder, if it isn't, you won't even notice. My best guess is there was a bleedthrough modifier changed somewhere in the code that effects this particular fight.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still affecting anyone?