Warlock needing help!!!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-raziel205, Jan 17, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-raziel205 Guest

yes im aware all u pro's may have heard this 100 times my apologies :( . but i was liking my warlock and was even telling myself sure there may be other classes that can out dmg me in single target mobs...then i grouped with a wizzy with manaburn and ice nove ( im only lvl 51 btw). i said to myself thats fine cause against group mobs...he cant touch me, well i was wrong..he [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] well out dmged me at many times ( i cast chaotic maelstrom, devastation and Nil Absolution ), i dont know if i should betray while i still have the chance to or not...but god i hate wizzys!!...nvm that actually tats for another topic. reason i ask is cause im about to get to the stage where i start getting all my adept 3's and masters for my toon..this is very expensive and dont want to have to spend all that csh on my warlock only to betray later on :/ . do things get better later on? and is aftershock anygood at all? could use any advice plz
  2. ARCHIVED-Niun01 Guest

Yup, it gets better. and our Manaburn is not aftershock, it is in our fast casting AA line. If you spec agil/wisdom and go down the fast casting AAs on the warlock tree, you will kick that wizards [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn].

As for masters.. The most expensive warlock master is about 20pp or less. Compare that to any of the wizard masters and be glad your a warlock. Do a search for apocolype on the broker.. then do a search for Ice Nova or Fusion.

For a warlock spell rotation is very important. Just have to learn what to cast, when and where.

This is why we have so few warlocks in this world.. we are not an easy class to play and the ride is like a coaster ride through disneyland.

Good luck and be proud your a warlock.
  3. ARCHIVED-raziel205 Guest

thank you mate...im spending ages trying to get more AA points, i dont have that many atm, any ways to get AA fast? i find questing quit boring and slow at times :(. and what 2 lines do i go down in the warlock tree? do i go down that line that has the hate reducing thing aswell?

Message Edited by raziel205 on 01-17-2007 08:40 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Niun01 Guest

Aye, go down the hastening line first, once that is maxed you can head over to the explosive line.