Warlock Epic

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Kioske, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

The Warlock epic 2.0 spell Void Mastery adds a fervor proc to several Warlock spells.

Netherlord procs it, but the upgrade from prestige Eternal Damnation does not trigger it. Are we keeping the length of the buff 5 seconds also? Because with the nature of Ascensions being 3+ second casting times, with recovery and server spell lag, you're lucky to get one in before the spell wears off.

Also, considering the weak nature of Draw From The Void, can we have the recast lowered or the casting time lowered? As it sits, 2 second casting and 4 minute 20 recast for a spell that does almost no DPS isn't even worth putting on my hotbar.
    Riktor likes this.
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

so in a sense warlock got biggest shaft with Epic 2.0 ... AGAIN??? :(
  3. Heck62 Active Member

With today's notes,plus what was already mentioned it seems they are encouraging left side specc.
  4. Mogrim Well-Known Member

2 points of fervor per rank won't make any difference.
    Mizgamer62, Riktor and Kioske like this.
  5. Apan Member

I don't understand why warlocks have to always hit a spell to keep their fervor up.
    each spell last 4.4 for fervor buff and the spells there attacked to are not that good for dps.
    I could see this on a coercer with a fast casting time but on warlocks no.
    I would rather a constant 5 fervor than constantly have to hit a low damage spell and dps drop.
    Warlocks dps is already low compared to other classes and to screw us even more is a slap in the face.
    Also the other spell we got has a 4 minute cool down what the heck is that why bother even using it.
    Already seen when were overlooked for higher dps classes.
    warlocks should be seen as a crappy class.
  6. Yards Well-Known Member

Warlocks are pretty bad however my epic fervor buff lasts for like 12 seconds and I would not trade it for a static 5 fervor.
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

Hah you wish... channeler, mystic, and wizard off the top of my head got shafted harder.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  8. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Fixed for ya.

Mystic's definitely sucks, but the improvement to Bolster is better than the mess that we have.
    Channeler's also isn't amazing, but still much much better. Much better. Passive 15.1 fervor and movement doesn't cause interrupt? WAAAAY better than what we've got. Emergency Power is useful at least, as well.
    Mizgamer62 and DoomDrake like this.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

Forgot coercers... wizards and coercers both, buffing abilities that we didn't use before and we won't use now.
    Mizgamer62 and Earar like this.
  10. Apan Member

Don't get me wrong the fervor at 11 is nice but so much can happen and your fervor is gone,and forget casting a ascenion spell the long casting time it seems to take forever.
    Just very disappointed in the way warlocks have been treated for quite a few xpacs now.
    I don't see many warlocks or wizards like you use to everyone has a scout,summoner,or defiler.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.