Warlock Dark Aggravation bugged

Discussion in 'Mages' started by slippery, May 4, 2013.

1. slippery Well-Known Member

There are a couple bugs with this. It's limited to 5 pbae targets, but by all appearances it isn't meant to be limited target wise. It doesn't list a max pbae targets either on the spell or in the description.

It also doesn't have a spell skill (like Disruption) attached to it, so it gains absolutely 0 benefit from casting skills.
  2. Chronus Active Member

Don't know if this is the same for everybody but with focused casting up I couldn't get either part to multi on a dummy. I'm sure the aoe part used to multi.
  3. slippery Well-Known Member

Yep, doesn't double either.
  4. Chronus Active Member

Yet another reason why Focussed Casting is going to become a less and less viable crutch for the class.
  5. slippery Well-Known Member

Dark Aggravation now states how many targets it can hit and now uses the disruption skill.
    I really hope this is a high quantity of targets, Warlocks being the AE class and all.
    No mention of Doublecast? It is a spell, and we do have to cast it.
  6. Nynaeve Active Member

warlocks aren't AE unfortunately, most spells are single target, some are encounter only, and the actual AOE stuff if mostly a joke.
    "encounters" - worst idea of SOE ever.... well, after putting rubber-bands on mobs so you can't kite them through the zone like in EQ1.
  7. Gash Active Member

No mention of fixing it so this spell can Doublecast is disappointing.