Warden or Defiler

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Arkaynon, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Arkaynon New Member

I'm thinking of rerolling either a Warden or Defiler just curious as to peoples thoughts so far?
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Druids are doing better than Shaman on Nagafen, like they always have. The Fury does a little more damage, but not enough burst, so you should team to PvP either way (Warden or Fury).

Shaman have really long cast times-- too long for a PvP server. I love my Mystic on live, she's a slow killer but relaxing to play. However, I wouldn't play one on Nagafen, unless you like being killed relentlessly.

Even Druids 1 vs 1 just heal themselves over and over until they run out of mana, and then they're killed.

Sorry, I've seen a fair amount of Druids because they're holding up the best of the three healing sub classes, but my caster kills them every time 1 vs 1. They need to be teamed. But Shamans have basically been eliminated right off the server in contrast. There's more info on this in the In Testing beta feedback if you want to read it.

Playing any healer in PvP is basically tatooing a "Kill me first" sign on your forehead, though. I played healers on PvP servers in MMOs for years (Rift, Warhammer Online, Tera, and a Mystic alt on the original Nagafen back at launch).
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Eradani Well-Known Member

i have to disagree with this part. i've only lost one 1v1 so far and that was to an orange necro who snuck up on me while i had an orc on me.

also, we have a t3 defiler in the guild who just got the 75 unique kills achievement