Warden - Combat arts not longer Proccing Glacial Assault (melee stance)

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Yure, May 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Yure Guest

Glacial Assault is nolonger proccing off Combat Arts.
    Though it was strange Glacial Assault had fallen in % of my parse. Its proc count = autoatack hits.
    Has there been a change in how the game treats a Warden's AA converted Combat Arts?
  2. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

I just checked a parse, 70 proc in a 1mn 20 figth, yielding about 600dps. We we duoing the holde and it was on the squeletal named bull. Slash was 20% of my dps and glacial assault 15%, glacial assault came out 3rd after slash and another CA.
  3. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

Pretty easy to find out. Turn on the buff, use one combat art on a training dummy outside of the auto attack's range (CAs have a slightly larger range), stop combat without landing an auto attack, check the logs. To lazy to do it myself tbh.
  4. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

It might be. I noticed that on the fight in Palace where you cannot cast spells when the pillars are up, the ca's will reflect damage while on the melee named, the ca's wont which is opposite of what they should be.
    Autoattack seems to work correctly though. Maybe due to their damage type being elemental, they are bugged.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Oakum wrote:
    That's because the effects on the twins in palace aren't about whether something is a CA or spell, but rather what type of damage it does (physical will proc Kendis's aura, magical will proc Penda's). Not really a bug, it's just because our CAs do magical damage instead of physical.