Wanting to betray~~ mystic to defiler

Discussion in 'General Priest Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-msfirecracker, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-msfirecracker Guest

Hi all,
    I was trying to find some info of betraying. My toon is in New Halas so its a neutral city. She is a mystic now and I want to try being a defiler to see if I like it better. I want to keep her in New Halas so if anybody knows where the questline starts I would appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance =)
  2. ARCHIVED-khiahh Guest

http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/New_Halas_B...nship_%28EQ2%29
    When you betray from good to evil which even tho Halas is a neutral city its still good aligned if that makes sense. I have betrayed many toons and its pretty easy and fast depending on your level. Higher levels its a piece of cake anything below 20 and your making yourself work pretty hard.To answer your question tho once you betray to defiler you cannot keep your home city in Halas you can only go neriak, Freeport or Gorowyn. However you can keep your house there. When you betray your house still remains and only until you remove your house yourself is it gone. And remember once you have betrayed you can always go back to mystic if you decide you dont like it.. any spells you have upgraded will still be upgraded once you go back to mystic as well.
  3. ARCHIVED-msfirecracker Guest

Thank you so much, that was what I needed to know =)